The AdRia4Blue is an international economic match - making event that brings together 4 helix stockholders with the aim of promoting and encouraging the Blue Economy and Sustainable Development.
Blue Economy is the term to describe sustainable use of seas/ocean resources for economic growth, improved livelihoods and jobs, and seas/ocean ecosystem health.
The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) predicts that the global maritime economy will grow at twice the rate of the mainstream economy by 2030.
The potential of the Blue Economy around Adriatic and Mediterranean Sea basin can play a significant role for sustainable growth and job creation, whilst safeguarding its unique natural and cultural capital.
Recognizing the importance and the potential of the Blue Economy for Sustainable Growth and Job Creation, the Croatian Chamber of Economy - Rijeka County Chamber, in cooperation with the Kingdom of Norway, as a partner country, will organize from 6 to 7 June 2019 in Rijeka, the economic event AdRia4Blue with the aim of promoting and encouraging the Blue Economy and Sustainable Development thought three topics as followed:
- Green Coast, Clean Water and Seas
- Green and Smart Navigation
- Food and Health from the Sea and by the Sea
This concept event featured pioneers from maritime mixing with innovators from the tech sector and wider business area, promoting benefits of new technologies, business models and new ways of working together thought exhibition area, conference and presentation, panel discussion and B2B meetings and other side events.
The AdRia4Blue will be an interactive experience for visitors as well as exhibitors, where smart design will enable and facilitate meaningful dialogue and effective insight. The AdRia4Blue “talks” about one of the biggest challenges of our time; developing and sustaining a healthy business operating the ocean space, whilst safeguarding the sustained health of our oceans.
- How do we realize this potential?
- How can technology, innovation and creativity come together with finance?
Come and find it out at AdRia4Blue 2019!
What to expect?
- Inspiring speakers who will share their knowledge and experience
- Personalized and pre-arranged bilateral meetings for investment and project development opportunities
- Networking among potential clients, investors, innovators, support service providers and policy makers.
- Showcase your company
- Connect with investors and create new business contacts
- Get insights, tips & tricks from financial players and accelerators
- Be the first to spot promising start-ups or scale-ups
- See and meet tomorrow's innovation
- Share your experience
Who should attend?
- Innovators with projects that can have a positive impact on the health of the Adriatic and Mediterranean Sea and tap its economic potential
- Blue economy companies who want to pitch
- Business, especially SMEs, start-ups and scale-ups
- Business accelerators
- Public and private financial institutions investing or willing to invest in the blue economy
- Blue economy involved clusters
- Anyone with a keen professional interest in the subject
AGENDA The event agendas will be launched.